If are you here, we understand that you have had it in your mind, perhaps for a while now, to publish books with your brand’s name on the books.
Publishing an e-book is as easy as it has ever been, thanks to Amazon Kindle. But, publishing in a paperback? Not so much. Not at least if you want to be the face of the book.
What if we told you that we are going to make paperback publishing as easy as publishing an ebook with you as the PUBLISHER of the book? You have read that right.
Let us get into some basic details now. Here is what you and we are going to do.
We will assign a project manager for you to take you through everything step by step without any confusion. However, below is how it goes.
- You will send us a manuscript that you want to publish. We will polish it and format the manuscript into a 5.5″ X 8.5″ sized book.
- You will send us the book cover, or take our help in designing one for it with the right dimensions.
- We will register the ISBN for the book.
- We will print and release the book into the market. In case you would like to sell the book on your own, we will send the copies to your location. Selling the book on your own could give you more profits. Just saying.
- If we handle shipping and distribution, we will update the sales and royalties at the end of every month.
We introduced this model in October 2022, which means we are ready to offer better advantages and contracts to our first few clients. Talk to us to get started.
Are you worried that we will use low-quality paper and material to print your book? Below are our industry standard quality details which we use at Room9 Publications, our traditional publishing house.
Paper: 60-70 GSM
Cover: 230 GSM, Matt/Glossy based on the author’s choice