For more efficient and expedient handling of your request, please include the exact name and contact information.
* Registration and What We Collect
By using our forms, we collect the following information:
• First name, Last name, academic/job title, Organization/Institution, and previous publications (if any).
• Contact information in the form of email address, contact number, country of residence.
* How Personal Information Is Used
We use the personal information that you provide for such purposes as:
• Completion and support of the service for which the information was provided, such as allowing access to or delivery of our products or services, processing or fulfilling a service, or responding to your requests or inquiries;
• Website and system administration, such as for the technical support of the Site and its computer system, including processing computer account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the Site, and verification of Site activity by the Site or its agents;
• Tailoring or customizing content or design of the Site during a single visit to the Site and individualized personalization of the Site on repeat visits;
• Research and development to enhance, evaluate and improve the Site and our products and services;
• Communicating with you about products, services, and any special offers which we believe may be of interest to you. Use unsubscribe option or write ‘Unsubscribe’ to [email protected] in case you do not wish to receive any information from The Archaic House.;
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for such purposes.
* E-mail Policy
It is the policy of The Archaic House to send our members email throughout the publishing process and another email they elect to receive, in addition to customary business communications (payment confirmations, etc.). Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member’s request. In addition, The Archaic House may send newsletters and other communications to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.
We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
Although The Archaic House do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies, we do use an ad server via our web hoster to keep track of data, like the number of impressions.
*Our Commitment to Data Security
We strive to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration through the use of industry-standard encryption technologies. Your personal information is stored on servers that are behind a firewall and physically located within a secured data center. However, no information transferred over the Internet is completely secure and, therefore, The Archaic House cannot guarantee with 100% certainty the total security of information transmitted to it.
* Your rights
1. If you would like to update your contact information and preferences, you can do so by writing to us at your earliest.